Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Wonder Who She Get's That From

So one evening Ozzie, Mila, and I were having dinner. As we are eating away we decide to give Mila some ranch. Now mind you I happen to be quite the ranch fanatic and use it with everything. So with that being said we let Mila dip her nuggets in the ranch to have a taste. This obviously hasn't been her first time eating ranch but she has never took such a liking to it before. One minute she is happily dipping her nuggets very dainty like, and then the next minute we look over the nugget is on the floor and Mila is buried in ranch. I will let the pictures explain the rest as they do more justice then me sitting here telling the story, enjoy.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mila Monroe Garcia. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com All Blog Tools.com
Blogger Showcase