Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Coco and Mila



As many of you know, I'm not a cat person due to my allergies and I prefer dogs. But Mila has been wanting a "Kitty Kat" as she calls cats. So Mando was determine to convince me to adopt a cat and we looked at a few shelters and I just couldn't handle it. Well Mando calls me one day and says that he has found the perfect kitten and she is FREE! Of course I love the idea of free but was nervous because I've never own a cat. Well lucky Mando and I have an OCD problem, which means we are constantly cleaning and if you know me I can tell when something is missing! So I agreed to us have the kitten if we maintain the house super clean! Mando agreed and this few picture of Mila and Coco.






































And to be honest I can't seperate Mila and Coco, these two are 2 peas in a pod.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mila Monroe Garcia. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com All Blog Tools.com
Blogger Showcase