Monday, September 19, 2011

The Art of Make-Up Application







Mac brush #187
Chap stick time.
Final look

While searching fun places to go with Mila, Daddy, Papa Guy and Abuela Donna, Mila thought it would be a good idea to go through mommy's purse, get her make up bag and start putting make up on me. So of course, Mila pulled out all my brushes and I let her go to town on my face, and yes I helped her. I think Mila has watched Tia Carmen, Abuela, Tia Sara and me put on make up enough that she actually knew what brushes to use! 

Mando and I are a firm believer that we shouldn't put make up on our kids, like that show Toddlers and Tiara's. But we thought her putting make-up on me was ok and I put chap stick on her. Daddy and Mommy were very proud of maybe a future make-up artist. We don't know, we are just proud and amazed on how she knew how to apply make-up on mommy.

Best Part is that she helped Abuela Donna too!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mila Monroe Garcia. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com All Blog Tools.com
Blogger Showcase