Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Arizona Mills Mall














After Sea Life we went to the mall, and found a resturant called Garcia's! Mando was like something that has my name, I was like wow! And of course, he had to the most beautiful thing ever, he looked into my eyes and said honey in a year that's going to be your name! Of course he made me feel like a little school girl!

After our romantic stop, we stop by my new favorite furniture store! Boy did I want to buy the furniture right then and there! Well Mila walked and talked to people! We all enjoyed our family time, not to the fullest since Marley was the one who was missing. Other than that it was a fun time!

Our little midget had such a fun an eventful day that she passed out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mila Monroe Garcia. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com All Blog Tools.com
Blogger Showcase